BREAKING NEWS

Contact

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day, Mother is the most beautiful woman in the world: माँ दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत महिला है

The most precious relationship is the mother and the child. A very big scientist once interviewed the IAS. It was Scientist South. Hence their color was very black. The people sitting in the interview board asked the scientist questions. Perhaps your mother will be more beautiful than you.

The scientist had the answer. The mother is always beautiful and the scientist has taken up his document and file and come out.
However, later he was selected in the IAS. But he did not join iAS. Later he became a great scientist.
He said where, there is no respect for mother, I can not accept the huge job selected by such people.
Because if I become an administrative officer then how will I judge with the country, when I can not do justice with my family, with my mother.
Friends, this is the relation between mother and child. How much the mother loves for the child, the less it can be said. But undoubtedly children also sacrifice a lot for the mother and it is very important.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 hindi ki bindi Powered By Blogger.