BREAKING NEWS

Contact

Thursday, February 15, 2018

The journalist asked you are single, Priya Prakash ansawer this



Nowadays when anything changes between the Internet and social media, it can not be said. Anything spreads at such a fast speed that you can not even guess it. Even a simple person can become a night when the star. Due to its small video, Priya came to the center of tremendous discussion last day.

Priya Prakash is being searched on the internet for the last two-three days and people want to know about Priya Prakash. What is her future plan? Who is Priya Prakash? What does. Where is it live etc.
A journalist took an interview with Priya Prakash. Ask Priya Prakash for some questions in it. What is the answer given by Priya Prakash? We are telling you.
Question: How do you feel now?
Reply- I have never believe that I will reach here. I do not have the word to tell this moment.
Question: What did you plan on Valentine's Day?
Answer - this day I went to my college. Because I  had no special plan on this day. Therefore it is also important because Attendance is a major problem.
Question: Are you single?
Answer - There is no special in my life. There are only two dreams of my life. Study  and becoming an actor. Although I am not thinking about this at all right now.
Question: Which movie are you doing now?
Answer: I am also doing ‘oru adar love’. This is a  Malayalam film. The song of this movie has been released. The video that has viral on the Internet that is a small part of the same song.
Question: Would you like to work in the Hindi film industry and if you get a chance to do it then with whom?
The answer - why not, Hindi film industry is a big industry. If there is a chance to work there, I would definitely like to work in it. I want to work with director of Padmavat film  Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 hindi ki bindi Powered By Blogger.